Reserved for Sasha
Vintage enamel teapot is a beige enamel teapot, or mug with a lid and a handle.From the late sixties, a typical, enamleware Russian teapot for one cup.
Small, lidded vintage teapot with red flowers, poppies, painted on both sides and on the lid.It is such a cute, tiny enamel teapot in a beige colour. It's got a handle on one side and a spout on the other.
It's got a black knob on the lid, probably bakelite, and a hole for the liquid steam to blow off.The rim of the pot is painted black.
It is in good condition, with a lot of wear still. The spout has some wear and its edge is slightly chipped, as is the lid on the inside as you can see in the photos.Some tiny marks inside the pot and a black spot near the knob.Nothing serious, I think, but the normal wear and tear of similar enamelware from the sixties.Also tiny chips and wear inside the handle.
It is great for warming a small portion of liquid, or making a small portion of tea or coffee. It will be great to make and serve your self a cup.It canmake one large tea, or two, smaller ones.
This lovely, enamel, lidded Russian teapot and mug for one person measures about 13cm in length x 12cm in height. It is not heavy.It's a beautiful, rustic piece of retro kitchenware.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com