Vintage ceramic bowl is a grey blue ceramic bowl, a stoneware clay, ovenproof, serving bowl.It's a Greek pottery rustic bowl, made in the late nineties in Thessaloniki, Greece.
It's a standard size, small bowl for nuts, olives, cherries, or ice cream for example.You can cook in the oven and serve in this same bowl, it is ovenproof.
It has a lovely, classic shape with a lovely, round belly and a slightly conical bottom.
Its decoration is squares on the bowl outer surface with small leaf compositions in each square.The bowl surface is divided in two sets of squares top and bottom.This vintage stoneware, bluish grey bowl is glazed in a thick, porous glaze in a lovely, quirky bluish grey.The painted leaf patterns are in a dark red, or inky blue .
The squares are mostly bluish grey with the pinkish hue showing at certain spots.Theglaze is very porous and creates spots of bubbly surface at places.Inside it has varying degrees of blue and grey areas, one below the other.
It's a lovely, special little bowl with a lot of rustic charm, that you will love using and showing.
This beautiful, Greek pottery serving bowl can also be used for decor.It measures about 11cm in diameter x 6cm in cm in height (4.33'' x 2.36''). It is not heavy.It is in very good condition with no chipped spots, or flaws.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org