Vintage cat eye sunglasses is a thin, black sunglasses set with yellow lenses.They come in a thin, black, polyester frame.A standard, retro pair of frame glasses, made in the late eighties, when the cat eye style was making yet another comeback.The brand is 'Opticare' and the sunglasses were probably made in China.
These cat eye, sunglasses would best fit a medium to small head head.They are in good, vintage condition with little wear.They have a verysmall, barely there scratch on the right eye frame and another one at the earpiece.
Their shape is a narrow, oval, cat eye style.The measure 13cm up front and 14cm on each side.The yellow, UV lenses have a graded darkness on the yellow lenses.They are darker on top and get ot be lighter downwards.They have CE Cat.1, or something like it written on the inner side of the right temple.The last part/digit is partly rubbed off .
These very cool, vintage, cat eye sunglasses would look sensational with all you outfits with their hip looks and boho style.
This listing is for the vintage sunglasses only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com