Vintage amber ring is a sterling silver and amber ring, a mustard yellow colour amber stone with a folk art, silver setting.This is a Greek folk art ring, a statement ring, made in the early seventies in the town of Ioannina, where there were traditionally silversmiths, renowed all over Europe in the past centuries.These craftsmen worked on Byzantine style silver and created many decorative household items and also jewelry in oxidised silver in the Greek, folk art style of old.
Most of this jewelry is now in folk and other museums all over Greece and abroad.
This ring is testament to this old, Greek folk art style.It was made in oxidised silver.
The stone on this ring is amber pieces, recollected and pressed in a new stone.It has a neat round shape and a lovely dusty, yellow mustard colour.The stone has a domed shape and is decorated with a little floral theme rosetta with a raised, silver bead in the middle.There are also beautiful tiny, silver beads, one next to the other, three on each side , where the band connects to the stone.The amber stone is set in silver all around.
This vintage, folk art, amber ring is made of sterling silver.It is stamped on the outer surface of the band with the 925 stamp for sterling.
This ring is a size 6 1/2, American size.It cannot be altered to another size, beacuse of its stone, that cannot be removed.
This vintage, amber, folk art, boho ring is in very good, unworn condition, only oxidised and tarnished with time.It lloks more authentic and charming that way, but we can clean a lot of the tranish, if you contact us when buying.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org