Vintage gold frame is an art nouveau, bronze frame for photos. A bronze, old style, photoframe, perfect for vintage decor, made in the early seventies in Greece.
This bronze, vintage frame is rectangular in shape and it only stands with the wider part on any, level surface.It measures 17.5cm in length x 8.5cm in height x 7.5cm when the stand at the back opens.
It has a standard, very typical, art nouveau look.A garland theme all around the frame with a small, roses wreath in the middle on top and a small, roses, spread bouquet at the bottom in the middle part of the frame again.
Very decorative, noy at all cluttered, very elegant.It's back looks like it is made of thick, black paper, the stand too..
It's a movable stand, flips open and closed, with an opening in the middle.
The front part is complete with a piece of glass, inside it has a white piece of paper to put your photo on.
The back is removed by moving the stos that hold the back together to the sides, so you can place your favourite photo or picture.You then put the back on behind the photo and move the stops in their place to keep the photo from falling, or moving about.
This vintage, bronze frame is in very good, vintage condition without any flaws.Just the passage of time on its lovely surface.It looks very much like the first day it was made.
This listing is for the bronze photo frame only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org