Antique rustic pitcher is a ceramic pitcher made of earthenware clay, otherwise called terracota.It was made in the early 1930's in Greece.A lovely, very rustic jug from our folk tradition and folk crafts.Ideal for the new rustic trends and all boho decor projects.
It is a very standard form and size for Greek, folk art pottery and was widely used for dispensing milk, water, wine etc.It has a wide spout and a roomy handle, done by hand, after the jug's body was wheel thrown and semi-dried.
This small, rustic pitcher is decorated with a beige-creamy glaze for about the two thirds of its height. On this creamy surface, there are some flowers painted in dark orange, olive green and navy blue.There is also has some doodle-garland decoration on the sides of the flower.The rest of the jug and its inside are the standard terracotta, brown red colour.
It measures 14.50cm in height x 13.50cm in length (5.70'' x 5.31''). Its base has a 9cm (3.54'') diameter.It is quite a light, ceramic pot.
This is a very old piece and has seen its share or wear and tear. It's got very minor chips and irregularities, dried patches of liquid, uneven areas in its surface and an overall rough exterior, that only adds to its antique charm.
If you'd like more info or photos, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Tthank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org