This is a round, metal box for jewelry that opens and closes with a clasp sound.The lid has a small, half moon shaped handle, opposite from the hinge part. The lid is about half the size of the box and it is dome shaped. If you open it and just let the lid fall, it closes with a thud.
The whole box, up and down, is divided in many line sections with each of them containing two, or three oval bead shapes. The top of the lid is bead free, with a small 'wreath' of miniscule beads and a mirror like surface.This part is slightly oxidised, as is the bottom part of the box. The bottom has a grainy, silver surface. This beautiful, jewelry box is made of silver plated metal and has a navy blue, or inky blue, velvet interior. I cannot be sure if the velvet material is fabric.
This vintage, vanity box measures 12cm in diameter from lid opening to hinge and 6.5cm in height. It is in good, vintage condition with a little oxidation, a bit more under the hinge part.
It came from a beautiful, old Greek home. It is suitable for all sorts of jewelry, for money, as an office organizer, etc. It was made in great style and elegance.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org