Vintage dangle earrings is a pair of early eighties silver earrings, made by G. Hatzis, a Greek master goldsmith and silversmith.He used to make amazing, hippy-style jewelry in the eighties.
This pair is long and dangly.It starts with a hoop, connecting the earring to the hook.
Then a pair of reddish-orange, amber like beads, with little solid sterling cups holding the beads on top and bottom. These silver spacers are handcarved and slightly oxidised with a simple, charming pattern.
Then another hoop, connecting the reddish bead with a larger silver disk. The disk is curved, with the same design as the red bead cups and with a small star with eight rays in the middle.
The disk is slightly oxidised, like the silver spacers on top and on the bottom of the reddish-orange beads.
Each disk also has a 'fringe' of five, small, pointy leaves with black onyx stones on top.Each onyx stone dangles freely from the disk above it from two hoops.One connecting it with the silver disk above it and one connecting it with the silver leaf underneath.This prolongs its ethnic allure and looks gorgeous with your every move.They are the definition of bohemian looks, a must for boho looks and hippie style.
These earrings measure about 8cm in height (3.14'').They are solid sterling silver and completely handmade. They have not been much in use and are in very good condition.
This lisitng is for the pair of dangle earrings only.
If you'd like to know more, you can always contact me.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org