Vintage magenta earrings is a very cool pair of swarowski earrings, made in the eighties in Italy.. They dangle but they are not vey long.
They are made of silver plated alloy and big, prism swarowski crystals in magenta and transparent white.
Right after the hook there is a round clear, crystal and then a hook.
Under that there is a group of four swarowski, prism crystals.
One central, polygon, rectangular stone in dark magenta, one round, clear stone, like the one on the hook and two oval crystals, one larger than the other.
These are placed on the sides of the two vertical stones, on either side of the space between.
The one on the left is the smaller one in magenta and the one on the right is the larger one in transparent white.
They measure about 4 cm in height and 3 cm in width ( 1.57 '' x 1.118 '' ).They are not heavy.
The silver plating is slightly tarnished, but the swarowski crystals are in perfect condition.
If you like the vintage, bohemian look, or the cool hipster look, then this pair of dangle, drop earrings is for you.
This listing is for the pair of earrings only.
If you'd like to know more, you can always contact me.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org