Vintage amber brooch is a Baltic sea amber piece, set in a sterling silver setting.These stones and settings are always unique, because there are no two pieces alike in amber.The vintage, silver brooch was made in the late seventies in Poland.
It is a gorgeous, chunky, amber brooch in a square block shape, in a dark honey colour, or cognac orange yellow.It very much resembles a fallen, autumn leaves pattern and colours of dark brown, rusty yellows, burnt orange, flowers ' honey, etc.It is a trully rich, large amber stone with an amazing depth as a natural resin specimen.
It has a lovely curve on its top surface, looking like a tiny, old fashioned trunk.Its overall shape is quite elegant, a modern classic.You can see the back of the brooch in the fourth photo.
This vintage amber brooch measures about 3.50cm in length x 2.50cm in height x 1.50cm in width( 1.38 '' x 0.98 '' x 0.59 '').It is in excellent shape, it has never been worn. It is slightly oxidised from the passage of time, but if you like the silver gleaming white, let us know and we'll clean it for you,by removing the oxiidising.
This is the perfect hipster accessory, the perfect gift for your vintage loving, friends and relatives.A perennial beauty in jewelry and jem stones, this chunky, mellow yellow amber brooch.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, silver amber brooch, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com