Vintage flower bouquet is an alloy and glass modern bouquet in green, a vintage Greek folk art item.A lovely, metal flowers bouquet, with a twist.
It was made in Athens in the early nineties by a very artisitc family with a great past in Greek folk art.They used to make a lot of very traditional, good luck charms, keepsakes, decorative folk art, etc.Now, maybe only one of them still makes things, which is mostly jewellery.
I have collected a lot of their treasures through the years and now decided to share them with my customers and friends.
This is a bouquet of flowers made of thick, silver coloured alloy wire, which does not bend easily.There is a long piece of wire for each flower.There are five flowers in all in this modern vintage bouquet.About two thirds of the bouquet's length, the wires are tied together with another piece of sturdy wire, forming a small skein around them.The lengths of each flower is different.
The flowers are made of glass beads mostly, clear or opaque.The colours are green, bottle green, olive, lime, a litle yellow, red and white.Each flower has a different design than the next and different beads. Each flower's beads are soldered on top and bottom.The beas shapes are tubular, coin, round, oval, etc.
This vintage metal bouquet measures about 21cm in length and about 13cm in width- diameter (8.27'' x 5.12''). It is quite light. It is in very good, unused condition.
This is lisitng is for the vintage metal bouquet only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org