Vintage horse on wheels is a ceramic, museum copy of an ancient Greek pottery piece. It comes from the geometric period (1050–900 BC).It is an ancient, ceramic toy horse copy, a museum copy, made in the early nineties.It is made of earthenware clay and it is entirely had built.
It is a strict and simple form of a horse, mounted on wheels.The entire piece is glazed with black slip, which is black liquid clay and oxides.This gives it a very natural look, but does not make it waterproof entirely.
The toy horse carries two large jugs on its back with lovely, decorated handles and rims.
Other than black, the horse is also painted in an off white, creamy colour and various spots, just so to lighten the black colour of the piece, for balance and harmony.There is an off white/creamy triangle painted on the horses chest, a little off white on its ears and tail, on the jugs rims and handles, at the outer edge of the wheels, etc.The wheels and horses legs are pierced and run on wooden skewers, wooden sticks.
This is quite a large piece, it was used also as a toy by children in the geometric period in Ancient Greece and later on.It measures about 25cm in length x 15 cm in height x 22 cm in width ( 9.84 '' x 5.90 '' x 8.66).It is not very heavy.
This is a magnificent, hand made sculpture. A gorgeous museum copy of an ancient Greek pottery piece of the geometric period.It is in very good, unused condition.It rolls on the wheels with a little effort.It's best if you use it for decor only, not as a toy.
This is not a toy for children.
It's got some wear and tear marks made by the artist, who made the copy from the museum original, so that it would look old, just like the original.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com