Vintage Easter egg box is a metal, tin box with an antique Easter illustration.An Easter collectible, from the early 90's.
It is an Easter bunny carrying yellow egg.The bunny is carrying a large yellow egg he's just painted, he's holding his brushes too alongside the egg.
He is wearing a splendid, red jacket and over it a white apron tied to his back with a lovely striped blue and white bow.Near his paws there are some tulips in bloom, along his path.The background on this image is white.This is the top part of the egg.The lower half is in scarlet with the bunny's brushes in display.
This is a collectible box for storage, a vintage, Easter egg with a vintage Easter illustration.
It is a real egg size, like an ostrich egg, for example.A larger egg shape, about 9cm in height and 7cm in diameter (3.54'' x 2.75'' ).It is very light.It is in very good, unused condition.Itis just the thing for a special, little gift, or for your egg collection.
This listing is for metal, vintage egg box only.
Please, choose wisely, since this is a holiday, non- retunable item.
If you'd like to know more about this life size, vintage, egg box, you can always contact us.We'd be happy to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for viewing this item.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org