Vintage turquoise necklace is a vintage, ethnic neckalce of turquoise chip stones and solid sterling, that I made in the late eighties and have been very reluctant to sell so far.It comes straight out of my personal collection.
It is a long necklace, made of turquoise chip stones with an Indian solid sterling and turquoise pendant in the middle.
The pendant is made of three oval turquoise stones.The one in the middle is a bit longer that the two outer ones.Those are rounder.The three stones are set in a setting apart from each other, with a grainy design on the silver.The design of the three stones, set together in silver is reminiscent of that of a crescent.
The necklace is made of differently sized turquoise chips, with antique silver spacers in between, some like little tubes, som like flowers and stars.All are oxidised.The clasp is a beautiful, hook clasp.
This ethnic, turquoise necklace measures 36cm in length (14.17''), when clasped/closed.The Indian turquoise pendant in the middle measures 5.50cm in length x 3.50cm in height. (2.16'' x 1.37'').It is not very heavy.It is in excellent, unused condition.
This listing is for the turquoise necklace only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org