Vintage Greek ceramic vase is a black stoneware clay, four sided, tall vase in white and cream.
It is a vintage Greek pottery piece, made in the early nineties, by Vassilis and Athina, a couple of Thessalonian potters, still active in beautiful ceramics, although with a very different kind of work.
This comes from my stock of vintage Greek pottery and it is an unused vase, in excellent condition.
It was made with high fire, black stoneware clay and glazed with many layers of glaze and hand painted with layers of wax.After the first glaze is applied, then the potters paint the vase with wax with certain patterns and then paint the next colour/glaze, then more wax in various patterns and then the next colour and so on.Its decor pattern is vertical lines of star like flowers, of two sizes.The thick glaze comes in a creamy white and beige colour, the flowers in dark, faded red and taupe
This vintage ceramic vase is shaped like a cone, widening a little at the opening and also widening, although even less, at the base.
It measures about 30cm in height x 7cm x 7cm ( 11.81 '' x 2.75 '' x 2.75 '' ). It is not very light.
This listing is for the ceramic vase only.
Thank you for viewing this piece, please, read our policies carefully.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com