Vintage Christmas runner is a gorgeous, square Christmas tabletop runner, embroidered with red candles, holly and red berries, crocheted with gold thread, in the mid seventies.
The acrylic cloth is in a dark beige colour or light mocha, and it is hand embroidered in its four corners with twisting, red candles, burning merrily with a halo around the flame and stars of an intricate, lovely pattern.Underneath the candle, there is a golden bow, holly leaves and red berries and a fir tree twig, interwoven with the golden bow.Except the candle, holly and berries, everything else is embroidered with gold thread.
The candles, holly and berries are also embroidered with gold thread all around their outlines.
The square vintage runner is hand crocheted all around with a dark gold thread that is so elegant and cool in an intricate, fan pattern.The vintage Christmas runner measures 70cm x 70cm (27.55'' x 27.55'').
It has been cleaned and ironed with loving care.
It is embroidered in a very clean, very neat hand underneath, as well with DMC threads and gold thread.It is in a very good condition and has been used very little.This is a gorgeous piece, a heirloom piece, that will brighten up your Christmas table and bring the loving touch of an old Greek granny to your home.
This listing is for the vintage Christmas runner only.
Hand wash with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
This is a non returnable, holiday item. Please, read our policies carefully.If you'd like to know more about this vintage Christmas runner, I would be happy to answer all questions.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com