Vintage reusable straws is a vintage, set of Tweety and Winnie the Pooh plastic straws.They are pale pink and magenta, plastic straws, made in the early eighties.Lovely, collectible straws with Tweety bird and Winnie the Pooh toppers.
The plastic is very sturdy, you can still use the straws everyday, wash and rinse them and use again.Or use them in your crafts and art projects.
The collectible straws are in good conditon, without any serious flaws.The figures of Tweety and Winnie the Pooh themselves have a few blackened stains, from being pulled in and out of cutlery drawers most probably, but it's nothing a good wash with a mild soap won't clean.
The pale pink straw has Tweety bird as a topper and the magenta straw has Winnie the Pooh, reaching out for the 'Hunny' pot.Both figures are trademarked at the back, Tweety on the head and Winnie on the butt.
The Tweety vintage straw measures 30.5cm in height x 4cm in width x 3cm in length (12.01'' x 1.57'' x 1.18'').The Winnie the Pooh vintage straw measures 28cm in height x 6cm in length x 2.5cm in width (11.02'' x 2.36'' x 0.98'').It is also a litlle heavier than the Tweety straw.
This listing is for the two collectible, vintage straws only.
This is not a toy for children, it is only for adult use, for collectors. etc.
Thank you for viewing these, vintage colourful straws.Please, read our policies carefully.We'd love to answer all your questions about our things.You can contact us at any time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com