Vintage angelsfish miniature is a quartz stone angelfish sculpture,a beige- brown coloured, tropical fish miniature.It is made of Brazilian quartz fish, in the late seventies, when this style of decor was so very popular.
This vintage fish miniature has a transparent look with more opaque spots through its body.It is more transparent near the base, where it touches down on a surface.In its center it has a light brown, amber-creamy colour, that is of different intensity on each side of the fish.Its eyes and scales are carved on its surface.Its tail has a lovely motion to one side.
This tropical fish miniature measures 5.5cm in length x 3cm in height x 1.5cm in width ( 2.17'' x 1.18'' x 0.59'' ).It is not heavy.It weighs 21 grams.
It is in very good condition, with a slight, blunt spot over its left fin.It is not broken or chipped, but rather as it was hit and beocme a bit whiter and more opaque.
This vintage quartz fish is the very thing for your fish collection, you can nevewr have too many angelfish miniatures.Or you can just adorn your curiosity cabinet with this little darling, tropical fish.
Give it to a fish sculptures collector, or just put it in your favourite corner at home or work.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage,tropical fish, quartz miniature, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org