Vintage doll in a blue dress is a vintage, red haired doll in a pale blue, satin dress, a satin overcoat with lace and a satin blue hat.clothes and hat are from the same satin fabric with a flower pattern.This is a vintage doll with metal stand supporting it, made in Greece in the mid seventies.
Her face is the sweetest, cutest face, although very lady like and a little serious looking.This vintage doll does not have a baby face or child face,rather a young woman face.
Her hairstyle is a loose, bob haircut with cute fringes, falling on her forehead.her eyes are large and beautiful, very expressive in a dark grey-blue colour.She is dressed in Southern Belle fashion.
She is wearing a pale blue, maxi dress, cut low below the collar bone, with an open neckline.The maxi dress has a frilly hemline with white lace and a tiny, blue, satin rose, sewn in the middle of the lace garland.The skirt of the dress is pleated multiply, as with ball dressing gowns of previous centuries.Over the pale gown the vintage doll is wearing a midnight blue overcoat, also in satin, with a flower pattern on it.At the hem and all around it is decorated with an off white trim.The overcoat neckline and sleeves have been cut off with scissors for unknown reasons the previous owner had.Maybe she had wanted to sew a new tirm and never had the time.
This is the only cacophony in the darling, vintage doll in blue.
Her hat is from the same material as the overcoat and sits a little to the back of her head, revealing her gorgeous face.it has the same trim as the blue overcoat and also a few white feathers for extra decor to comlpement her fancy dress.Underneath the blue dress she is wearing white underpants and white shoes with shoelaces.Also next to her legs is the white, metal support, keeping her up, straight. at all times.
Other than the sewn off sleeves and coat neckline of her clothes, this vintage, red haired doll is in good condition, waiting for a new home and loving owners.She measures about 22cm in height x 12cm in length.She is quite light.
This listing is for the vintage doll in a blue gown only.
The doll is not fit for toddlers and small children.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage red haired doll in a blue gown and hat, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com