Vintage wooden bangles is two black, wooden bangles.One is a thin, plain bangle, the other is wide with gold trim.Two boho, black bangles, two super chic, vintage bracelets in very good, unworn condition.
The wider, black- gold bangle has four brass embellishements, set opposite each other.One is a set of oval plaques, that flatten the round surface at theat point and the other set is like three half rings, hoops, one next to the other, also placed on opposite sides of the bangle.These four decorations create a corss like pattern, if the bangle is viewed from above, placed on a horizontal surface.The brass hoops/rings have some dents on them and there is a minor scratch like mark, not readily visible on the wood, but it might be from the making process.
The thin black bangle has a diameter of 6.30cm ( 2.48''), the wider black-gold bangle has a diameter of 6.50cm( 2.55'').Both are light.The slim wooden bangle has a matte finish, where the wider one has a laquered, beautfifully polished surface.
This listing is for the set of two wooden bangles only.
If you'd like to know more about these vintage, black wooden bangles, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com