Vintage ceramic vase is an earthenware, bud vase with handbuilt decor.A very quaint, ivory and brown terracotta bud vase, a vintage Greek pottery piece, made in the late seventies in Thessaloniki.
This vintage bud vase has a classic, round form, like a ball, or sphere. It is glazed in a milky cream/ivory glaze with a hint of green near its handbuilt decor rim.This decor is like the petals of a blooming flower with its hundreds of florets in between.The florets are all around the round vase rim and they are brown in colour.
The hand built petal- like decor of the bud vase is broken, chipped in many different places, all of them being tips of the petal like formations, near the rim.You can see the red clay underneath.Other than that, this vintage bud vase is in good condition and still has a lot of wear in it.Its chipped tips, as shown in the last two photos, can be easily masked with paint, enamel, varnish, etc.It will be a crafte'rs delight to do it.
This Greek pottery bud vase measures about 11cm in diameter and about 11cm in height ( 4.33'' x 4.33'').it is glazed inside as well and can be used for fresh flowers.It is perfect for every boho interior, every rustic decor project.
This listing is for the vintage, ivory bud vase only.
If you would like to know more about this Greek pottery vintage vase, we'd be happy to answer all questions. You can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org