Vintage magnifying glass is an ornate magnifying glass with a black glass handle.It is a vintage office accessory, a vintage office decor piece, made in the late eighties.It comes in its own, original box.
This magnifying glass is only glass for the lense, without a metal, or plastic rim.Its handle is lavishly decorated with a metal clasp on the lense, that is filigree and silver plated.Then comes a clear glass bead and then a drop shaped, slightly twisted drop shaped handle in black glass.This part is hand blown glass.
This vintage amgnifying glass is so uniquely beautiful.It will be a lovely addition to any vintage decor office or desk.The lense for magnifying is not of amazing quality.This magnifying glass was made more as a vintage/retro decor item.It comes in its own, padded box.It is in very good, unused condition.
The ornate, magnifying glass gift measures about 10cm in height x 4cm in diameter of the lense x 1.50cm in width ( 3.93'' x 1.57'' x 0.59'').It is not heavy.It will be very easy to use.Just take care not to drop it, since it is all glass, with only a small part in metal.
This listing is for the magnifying glass only.
Want to know more about this vintage, magnifying glass?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org