Vintage Cycladic figure necklace is a Cycladic figure pendant with various gemstones.It is a unique Greek figure necklace, that I made, using an aluminum, Cycladic figure pendant in the middle of a strand and many different gem stones chips.
The figure comes from a prohellenic civilisation, living in the Greek islands, who worshipped deities with figures like this, that were so extremely elegant and modernist as sculptures. The prototypes were in white marble from the Greek islands, that is now yellow with age, but still so very beautiful and attractive.
This figure on the necklace is long, having a very modern sculpture look, with her arms folded on the chest and belly.These figures were believed to be deities of maternity and fertility.
It's also got a deep groove between the two legs, separating its beautifully shaped thighs.
I've put this aluminum, vintage pendant of the Cycladic figure on a thin steel strand with many gem chips, such a s onyx, green agate, quartz, carnelian, peridot and mother of pearl.The steel cord is in a gold/ olive colour.
The stone chips were placed randomly on the necklace.About midway to the length of the necklace the stones stop and the steel cord is visible.
This makes ir lighter and easier to wear, with a more boho attitude.
This Greek ancient figure necklace measures 58cm from end to end.The Cycladic figure measures 8cm in height x 2.5cm in length.It is not a heavy necklace.It has a few sterling silver tiiny beads and clasps with an alloy, silver coloured button on a steel cord hook.
This listing is for the brass figure pendant/ necklace only.
If you'd like to know more about this Cycladic figure necklace, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org