Vintage ceramic vase was made in Thessaloniki in the late eighties by a prolific potting couple, Vassilis & Athina.A lovely, boho, rustic, tall vase with a very modern, four sided design and a beautiful, slender boouquet of flowers painted on for decor.
This is a slip cast, four sided, square vase, mostly green in colour. It was made with earthenware clay in a cast and then there was a lot of handmade work done on it and painting too, by hand.
It is a modern looking vase, perfect for larger bouquets.It is glazed on the inside as well with a shinier glaze than its outside glaze.The outside glaze is purely matte.Its colours are a lime green on top with varying degrees of bright green lower, then a strip of grey, but not very evenly made.On a couple of sides it reaches higher and son the rest it can be found lower on the vase surface.The bottom part has a very pale yellow/beige colour with the curving forms of flowers and leaves painted on, creating a lovely, slender bouquet of mint green leaves and pale pink flowers.
On one side there is are tall leaves / trees painted in th eforegroung on the right side of the vase, with some seagulls in flight and a small red, setting sun.
This vintage, tall green vase measures 8.50cm in length x 8.50cm in width x 24cm in height.It weighs about 750 grams of the kilo.
It's a perfect flower vase for fresh bouquets or your beloved dried flowers and leaves collections.
It's got a chip on one side as shown in the 4th photo.The white clay shows underneath and this chip measures about 3cm or less in height.It's got very a minor chips on another, bottom corner as well.It's got some wear and tear marks, but nothing that shows or pronounces this vintage vase damaged.I would say that it is in an overall good condition with lots of life in it still.
. It has been used but is still perfectly presentable and ready to use.
The lisitng is for the four sided, vintage vase only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, green modern vase, you can always contact me.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org