Vintage carnival mask is a pink and gold eye mask, a masquarade, polyester mask for decor.It was made in the early eighties in Italy.It is a lovely, purely ornamental mask, that can also be used as an ornament.You can even hang it from your Xmas tree.
This polyester, decorative mask, done in the Venetian mask style, but it is too small to wear.It was made for decor only.
It is made of some polyester, organza fabric, reinforced with wires all around its outline.It's got a gold trim all around it, even around the eye holes.It's also got some lovely, gold decor with paisley like patterns around the eyes and over the eyes.
On the right side and above the eye area this cute, romantic, pink mask has got a white feather plummage decoration. Real white feathers, small and dainty, fanning out in a flower formation.
These small feathers are set in place with a gold, bead like, center, like a crocheted flower in gold thread.From this flower there is a piece of ribbon hoop, also in golf trim, a thin gold ribbon, from which to hold it, or hang it on the tree, on your wall, on your mask collection area, etc.
There is a photo that shows the mask from the back with its wired frame showing.
This vintage, Venetian style mask measures about 13cm in length x 8cm in height (5.20'' x 3.14'').It is very light.It is in very good, unused condition.It is a great find for mask and Venetian mask collectors and a lovely, romantic gift.A beautiful, vintage ornament.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, Venetian style, carnival mask ornament, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org