Vintage ceramic piggy bank is a ceramic coin bank, a vintage money bank I found some time ago in an old bookshop that used to sell toys and kid's things as well.This is a chubby, very cute, cheery, ceramic piggy bank, made in the early eighties.
It is shaped like a young piglet with two, small, beady eyes and two, shapely, cute ears.The piggy bank is made of earthenware clay.It is glazed in a white glaze and its got the eyes, ears and tiny, chubby legs painted with kobalt blue oxide.The pig's nose/snout is perfectly round with two grooves for nostrlis.The ears are quite big and round and standing out.The pig's body is also perfectly round and slightly oval in shape.it's cute tail is also perfectly curled up at the back, aligned with its ears.
It has a very roomy slot for coins and bills and a clear plastic disk/cap undernath where the coins and bills come out.This plastic cap can be recapped each time you would like take the coins out.Then you can put it back in place.
This ceramic, white piggy bank measures about 11cm in length x 10cm in height x 9cm in width (4.33'' x 3.93'' x 3.54'').It is not heavy.This ceramic pig piggy bank is made out of a mold.It's got minor flaws, like miniscule holes under, or on the glaze, but not readily visible.There is a small crack on the opening hole underneath, but that was made from the manufacturer, too.
On the whole, this piggy bank looks very good and is in quite a good, vintage condition.I believe it was one of the flawed pieces of the line, with its minor imperfections.
It will be a great gift for your buddies and family members, who are trying to start a travel fund, a new espresso machine fund and all sorts of projects.It will be a great gift for kids too, because it is so easy to use.
It's a classic theme, revisited, a cute, modern looking piggy bank with the old one's looks and attributes.
This listing is for one ceramic piggy bank only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, white, ceramic piggy bank, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com