Vintage worry beads is a decorative set of worry beads, a table worry beads set. It is a white and red, ceramic beads, Greek worry beads set for table decor, that was made in the late eighties by Athenian craftspeople.These beads would often hang on tavernas' walls or in coffee shops, to be used by revered customers sometimes.At home, they were usually placed in the coffee table for decor.
This set of beads is made of round, ceramic beads, that are handmade.The beads were fired in a kiln and then glazed in a white glaze.Then they were handpainted with red oxides for a lovely pattern on the white beads.The beads have a lovely, glossy look over their beautiful colours.
There are twelve, ceramic beads on this worry beads set, in white red colours and four synthetic, glass like, iridescent beads, placed at intervals after two ceramic beads at a time.Between the glass like beads and the ceramic beads there are tiny, black metal beads, used as spacers between the bigger beads.The worry beads, decorative set was made with a red cord and a big, tomato red tassel.
This set was made for decor only. It is a very common, coffee table decor item in rustic, Greek country homes.It is a beautiful, Greek folk art piece of the late eighties.
It measures about 30cm in length (11.75 ''), an average, ceramic bead measures about 2cm in diameter (0.78'' ).It is not very light, or too heavy.This vintage, worry beads set is in good, unflawed, unused condition.
For more, worry beads sets, regular worry beads to be played, please, view my husbands collection here:
All worry beads are unique.We welcome and love custom orders.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, ceramic, Greek worry beads set, you can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com