Vintage, silver bangle is a thin silver bangle, a carved silver bangle with a leaves and branches design that is engraved on the border of the bangle.
This is a hollow, engraved silver bangle, a latching silver bangle with a thin piece of chain, to keep the two ends together.
It's a classic, Greek ethnic bracelet, made in the mid fifties in Athens.This sort of bracelet was very popular till the late eighties.It was made in a variety of widths, narrow, broad, slim, etc.There would be all sorts of engravings, but mostly Greek folk art designs.Alsmost all the bangles of this sort would have this latching closure and the typical, thin chain, connecting the two ends.
The latch on this Greek, ethnic bangle is a thin piece of silver, like a tongue, going into a thin slot and latching there.To open the bracelet, there is a little latch that moves with three teeth like peaks and when you move it back and forth it helps the tongue to move free and open.
This vintage, silver bangle measures 6.50cm in outer diameter.Its width is 0.4cm, or 4mm ( 0.15'').It is quite light.It is in good, vintage condition with lots of wear in it still.It is now oxidised with time but we can always shine it for you, if you like.You can contact us about it.
It's got one or two, very minor dents on its surface.Only the dark oxidising makes is so visibly vintage.Otherwise this silver banlge with a latch and chain is in very good, vintage condition.
This listing is for the vintage, silver bangle only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, silver engraved bangle, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org