Vintage wrought candllestick is a black nuts and bolts, iron candle holder with a wooden base.
It was made by an Athenian artisan in the early nineties. Many Greek artisans at the time we much taken with minimalist design and were drawing inspiration from industrial design items, experimenting with all sorts of materials.In this case it was with nuts and screws.
This very elegant, screws, nuts and bolts and wood, tall candle holder was made for a pillar candle that should never not be very tall for safety reasons.The candle holder shape is a slanting, cube like, wooden base on which two metal, very long screws go upwards like tree branches.One is quite tall and ends up in a disk, or little plate that holds the pillar candle.This round disk has a spike in the middle for the pillar candle to be placed on.
The other iron screw stem is about half the size, ending in a small nut.The two iron screw stems converge and meet.The smaller iron screw bends over and crosses the longer stem just where its nut end is.Both screw stems have nuts at the base where they start from the wood.The wooden base is a piece of wood with a trapezoid shape.Its surface top is slanting and that makes its design so very whimsical and interesting.
This tall, nuts and bolts and wood, vintage pillar candlestick measures 30cm in height x 9cm in length x 4cm in width.Its candleholding disk is 6cm in diameter.It's gathered a little dust over the years, but it is in very good, unused condition.
This lisitng is for the wood and iron pillar candleholder only.
The candle shown in the photos is not included in the listing or the price.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, nuts and bolts, pillar candle holder we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com