Vintage brass pitcher is a brass copper lidded jug, a small, brass pot with spout and lid.It's a Greek folk art item, found in a Greek antique shop, a Greek brass antiques specimen of the early 20's.It was used for water and milk, etc.
It has a bell shaped bottom and a narrower top, where the spout is.This vintage canister's spout is lidded with a beautiful lid.Its handle starts from the bottom part and reaches the top with the spout.The handle carries the lid as well.
It's white inside and at the edges.It is in good vintage condition and has probably seen a lot of use.These pots and jugs were used until the late sixities in Greece, in all the rural areas as well as in many city parts, mostly used by the poorer people.
This lovely, brass lidded pot measures about 16cm in height x 10cm in diameter at the base.It can be used for flowers, I wouldn't recommend it being used for drinking.
You should first check for any leaks, although it looks like it is alright and leak proof.
It will be perfect for your rustic cottage, the beach house, your bohemian new decor projects.Rustic is so much in vogue again with all things old, especially copper and bronze.This little treasure is the perfect item for rustic, boho decor.
If you'd like to know more about this antique, brass and copper lidded pot, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com