Vintage metal ashtray is a new find, a vintage aluminum ashtray, made in Athens, Greece in the early seventies.
It's a silver coloured, round plate ashtray with three rests for cigarettes, a vintage Greek homewares piece that was handmade from an earth mold. Most brass and aluminum sculptures and metal items in Greece at the time were made by artisans who worked with molds and kilns they later fired the metal in.This retro ashtray could be pure aluminum or a mixture with brass, called zama locally.
It's an aluminum, round plate with a wide rim and three rests on the rim for cigarettes.It has a slightly deeper part for the ashes.
This vintage, metal ashtray is clearly handmade by a Greek aritsan, beautifully designed and well made.it has seen much use and as scrubbed many times.You can still use it everyday and scrub it with water and dish soap with your Scotch Brite cloth and it will be ready to use again.To avoid marks from water, you should wipe dry as soon as possible, after washing.
It has some scratches and discolourings in its original matte, silver colour, but it is mostly exactly the same, only with more character.It's perfect for shabby and rustic interiors, it's good for the house, office or workplace, for the garden, patio, wherever people smoke these days.
Remember to keep ashtrays and cigarettes away from children.
This very cute, vintage aluminum ashtray measures about 10cm in diameter and about 2cm in height ( 3.93'' x 0.78'').It is still in good, vintage condition with a lot of use in stock.It is beautiful, modern, different, albeit its common form, and Greek handmade on top of that.If you still smoke, you will love using it.
This listing is for the vintage, aluminum ashtray only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, metal ashtray, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org