Vintage lapis ring is a heart shaped, lapis lazuli ring.A sterling silver and lapis lazuli heart ring, an Indian, boho silver ring, made in the early eighties.it comes from our shop collection and it is in very good unworn condition.
The heart shaped lapis lazuli stone has lovely, royal blue colours and some ivory clouds on the rigth side.There are many white, grey and dark grey specks in the stone, as is customary with lapis lazuli stones.The heart is polished and looks truly lovely.It is set in a heart shaped, sterling silver setting with a small cluster of silver beads, where the two curves unite.
There is also a lovely, flower themed silver bead, done in the Indian silver style, in the middle of the lapis lazuli stone.The stone setting and the band are quite wide and have a very thin, twisted wire decor all around them.
This vintage, lapis lazuli, silver ring is oxidised with time, but in unused, unworn condition.it is a stunning design and an amazing, most beautiful, lapis lazuli ring you'll always love.
This lapis lazuli ring is a 7 and 3/4 US size, almost a number 8, but not quite.The size cannot be altered.
This listing is for the heart shaped, lapis lazuli ring only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com