Vintage chalcedony cross is a gogeous, sterling silver, oxidised cross with five, oval, cabochon, cahlcedony stones.It is a silver and gold, boho cross on an oxidised, sterling silver chain.The cross was made in India in the late seventies.The chain was made in Athens in the late eighties.
The shape of the cross follows the oval shaped, indigo blue, chalcedony stones.The one in the bottom is a lighter blue than the rest.There are two stones across and three, blue chalcedonies down.In the middle instead of a stone the silver is also 'cabochon' shaped and gold plated.The gold plating is a little tarnished, but still looks good and makes the boho look more intense and lovelier.
Each oval, chalcedony stone is set separately.There is a tiny, delicate curled, silver wire casing around it.There is an empty space between the curled wire and the stone setting.It all looks very dainty and masterful.There are teeny tiny silver beads between each stone setting linked to the next.There is a hoop attached to the cross and a bigger, large roomy hoop that is movable into this hoop.This large hoop gives you the freedom to wear the cross as you like on a very thick chain, fabric cord, etc.
This vintage, chalcedony cross hangs on a classic, four sided, oxidised, sterling chain with a spring ring, silver clasp.The chalcedony cross measures 6cm in height x 3.5cm in length.The chain and the cross measure 32cm in length.The silver chain measures 52cm from end to end.
This listing is for the silver chalcedony cross necklace only.
The silver cross and chain are tarnished and oxidised, but in otherwise, very good, unworn condition.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, blue chalcedony cross, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com