Vintage girl figurine is a country girl fugurine with her goose.A pinafore dressed girl with her very cute goose, standing barefoot on a green patch of grass.
It's a gorgeous, rustic home decor sculpture, made in the early nineties.It appears to be a combination of clay and acrylic, or polyester.It was made from a mold.It is in very good, unused condition.
This rustic decor, peasant girl figurine depicts a beautiful, gay moment of country life of past times.The girl is in her early teens, with brown, reddish her in pony tails and a cute fringe on her forehead.She is wearing a long sleeved, baby blue dress and a white, blue checked pinafore over it .The pinafore has a big pocket up front in the moddle of the dress.The girl's face is done in a kid's illustrator style with beady eyes and large cheeks.She is wearing a big smile and is gesturing in a friendly way, as if she were welcoming someone.
Her goose is standing on her side, next to her right leg, with her long neck and head next to the girl's pinafored belly.The pinafore dress is tied at the back of the girl's body, like an apron.
This country girl figurine measures 20.50cm in height x 9cm in length x 7cm in width (8.07'' x 3.54'' x 2.75'').It is not heavy.It will be perfect for the kitchen, the dining room, for your figurines collection, for the nursery, etc.It's a very special, rustic decor item with a lovely, vintage theme.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, country girl figurine with her goose, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com