Schinus tree card holder, real schinus gold twigs on natural stone, electroplated gold branch card holder, schinus sculpture office gift.
Schinus tree card holder is a set of real, schinus gold twigs on a natural stone.I make it with my husband and business partner, Andreas.
It is a cream coloured pebble that we randomly selected to make this very cool card holder.
It is made with an electroplated gold branch from a schinus bush or tree from Greek nature, one twig of many that are all alike but always different.We attach it, glue it on a randomly picked bebble, which is different every time.In front of it, a few centimetres away, we glue a little piece from another schinus twig and the card hloder space is created between them.
The cards' backs rest on the schinus tree trunk and the cards' front, lower part touches the little twig piece up front.
It is a very neat, card holder, a schinus sculpture office gift.
The lovely schinus twig comes from Greek nature where the schinus tree thrives from the the coast up to the high mountains.The twigs we select, are dried and then electroplated with gold and copper .The are all different, just lik full size and shape, but are totally covered in metal.They have a lovely combo of gold and verdigris, green-turquoise colour.
The schinus sculpture is of an average weight, it can be used as a paper weight, if you'd like to find a use for it.
If you would like to know more about this schinus card holder, we'd be happy to answer all questions. You can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org