Cat wall clock, ceramic wall clock of red and orange cat, hand painted, cat clock, red cat nursery clock, boho cat.Cat wall clock is a ceramic clock, made of earthenware clay. It is fired once and then handpainted with eco, non toxic, acrylic paint and varnishes. It carries a quartz mechanism in the middle, that works with a simple battery.
Made to order pieces are the same in size and pattern, but may differ in the colouring of the piece.Each cat clock is unique.
No two pieces are identical.There are always differences in the colours and ribbons from the listed piece to the made to order pieces, our shop member painting the clocks, never makes two alike.
This clock is cat shaped, the cat is in profile, its tail all hoisted up.
The tail is on the right side and its head is on the leftside.This is a very happy, cute cat, with a beautiful little bow on its neck.
The top part of this ceramic cat clock is usually painted orange and the lower part is a mixture of red, yellow and orange.Occasionaly there may be some light green as well.
This gorgeous, ceramic cat clock measures 25.5cm in height x 23cm in length x 3cm in width (10.03 '' x 9.05'' x 1.18''). It is a light item.It is ideal for all the areas you need a vibrant, colourful wall hanging or a very cheerful clock.Perfect for nursery decor, or schools and kindergarden clocks.Ideal clock for a vet.Just the thing for cat lovers.
This item will vary in colours and ribbons, if it is a made to order item, there are never made two identical items, cat clock pieces are all unique in looks.The photos of the lisitng show three different cat clocks, as an example.
If you'd like to know more about this red and orange, ceramic, cat wall clock, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org