Tiny Christmas tree sculpture is an aluminum Xmas tree miniature on a brass base with a red stars garland trim.A red and silver Christmas tree art object, that's so lovely and vivid.I've had this red garland with the stars for years and I thought it would look gorgeous on the tiny, silver tree.
This Christmas tree is made of aluminum, like so many of our sculptures and it is secured on a flat, little, brass base.The base is oxidised to a black finish, giving a sophisticated look to the whole ensemble.
The tree pattern is with slashes in the traditional, fir tree design and a large, oval opening.Some 'cuts' are deeper than others, giving this tree its unique, modern design.The tree trunk has a four sided, pot like base with an oval opening and then it is screwed on the pedestal, brass base.
This miniature Christmas tree sculpture has a small, four edged star on top with a hole in the middle.This got me thinking about what ribbon I should decorate it with and I then remebered that I had that beautiful, red stars, garland trim, stashed somewhere, waiting to be used.This is a bright red, thin, organza ribbon, festooned with bright red, plastic stars.The pattern of the trim, tied on the mini silver tree, might look a little different each time.
This small Christmas tree art object measures about 10cm in height x 8cm in length.The base is about 1.50cm wide. ( 3.93'' x 3.14cm'' x 0.59'').It is not a heavy item.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com