Schinus tree sculpture is a real schinus twig, electroplated with brass and copper.A brass and copper patina, schinus twig on white stone.
It looks like a lovely, gold little tree. It is a real schinus, a plant that grows everywhere in Greece, from mountain to sea front.It is a tall, thick bush with a distinct, elegant aroma on its leaves and branches.
The small twigs of this gold tree sculpture are electroplated witha brass and copper patina, which gives them the faded turquoise-green/ vertigris edge.Each twig is different from the next, since nature made them that way.You will never receive the exact same twig of shcinus, but as similar to the listing photo, as possible.We'd be delighted to send you photos of available pieces that you canchoose from.
We mount each lovely electroplated twig on a small, white stone, a large pebble.Each stone will be the same approximate size, but of course, not the same, since these are again, natural white pebbles.
An average schinus sculpture on a white stone measures about 18cm in height x 7cm in length x 7cm in width ( 7.08 '' x 2.75 '' x 2.75 '' ).The schinus sculpture is of an average weight, it can be used as a paper weight, if you'd like to find a use for it.
This listing is for one schinus sculpture on a stone only.
If you would like to know more about this little, gold tree art object, we'd be happy to answer all questions. You can contact us at any time.We also suggest that you read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org