Elephant wall clock is a ceramic clock, made of earthenware clay. It is fired once and then handpainted with eco, non toxic, acrylic paint and varnishes. It carries a quartz mechanism in the middle, that works with a simple battery.
Made to order pieces are the same in size and pattern, but may differ in the colouring of the piece.
No two pieces are identical.There are always differences in the colours and ribbons from the listed piece to the made to order pieces, our shop member painting the clocks, never makes two alike.
This clock is elephant shaped, the elephant is in profile, its trunk all hoisted up.
The tail is on the left side and its head and trunk are on the right side.This is a very happy, cute elephant, with a beautiful rug on his back.The rug has sequin like stones round the edge and a sequin like bead on the elephant's eye.The top part of this ceramic elephant clock is painted orange and the lower part is a mixture of red, yellow and orange.There is a tuft of decorative wires and ribbons secured on his head, just over his eye.The rug on his back is painted in various bright colours each time.
This gorgeous, very cute, elephant clock measures 23cm in height x 25cm in length x 3.5cm in width (9.05'' x9.84'' x 1.37''). It is a light item.It is ideal for all the areas you need a vibrant, colourful wall hanging or a very cheerful clock.Perfect for nursery decor or schools and kindergarden clocks.Ideal clock for a vet.
This ceramic, elephant clock will vary in colours and ribbons, if it is a made to order item.There are never two identical items made, the clock pieces are all unique in looks.
This ceramic, elephant clock is for the wall only.
If you'd like to know more about this colourful, elephant wall clock, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com