Murano worry beads is a decorative set of worry beads, a table worry beads set.It is a vintage glass beads set with a taupe/beige tassel.An amazing set of table worry beads of colourful, striped, handblown, Murano glass.
It was made in the late eighties by Athenian craftspeople.These beads would often hang on tavernas' walls or in coffee shops, to be used by revered customers sometimes.At home, they were usually placed in the coffee table for decor.
This set of beads is made of round, flat, Murano glass beads, that are hand blown glass.
The beads have a flat, coin shaped form, as if they would be very thick coins with lovely, glassy look over their beautiful colours.The colours are different colours.Most beads have white stripes.They also have stripes in red, blue green, turquoise, old pink, gold, mustard/brown, maroon, etc.They will be either red white black, or green whitegold, or green white turquoise, or blue,white maroon, blue white pink, etc.
There are fourteen Murano glass beads on this worry beads set and two, round, brass- golden beads in the middle of the set.These are round with big holes in them.There are twelve beads used for the worry beads set to play with, count, pray, meditate, etc.Another two were used at the ending with the tassel.One is a round glass bead, used as a connector of the two cords and one before the tassel.There is a small brass hoop between the connector bead and the tassel part.It secures the connector bead knot.
This set of worry beads was made for decor only. It is a very common, coffee table decor item in rustic, Greek country homes.It is a beautiful, Greek folk art piece of the early eighties.
It measures 39cm in length (15.35''), an average, glass bead measures about 2cm in diameter (0.78'' ).It is not very light, or too heavy.This vintage, worry beads set is in good, used, vintage condition.
It has three chipped beads, as shown in the photos.One is the round, connector bead, missing one bit, with the maroon glass showing underneath.Another is one of the top beads, missing a smaller glass piece. Last one is one at the bottom, or the middle of the worry beads set, missing one little crescent part of glass.These cuts on the glass are not dangerous, but you had better keep these beads away from children.
It's still a very charming and lovely set of beads with amazing colours and gorgeous looks.Very decorative, not really good to play with, the beads are big.This worry beads set would be best for decor only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, Murano glass, Greek worry beads set, you can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com