Vintage amber necklace is a multistrand natural, Baltic amber necklace in burnt orange.It's a gorgeous, Baltic amber chips and thin, jute, twine strands, a seventies amber choker with oddly shaped beads, each in a different shape, like chips usually are.Most amber beads in this choker necklace are opage to translucent.Some are a dirty yellow,some faded orange, but most are a lovely, cognac, burnt orange.There is an average of about 12 stones on each strand and there are 15 strands of khaki beige twine with about 12 stones each.The strands are created in a random way, so as to create a thick band of beads around the neck.There is a twine knot before and after each stone.Most stones appear unpolished, in a completely natural way.Most have matte surfaces with tiny imperfections, like tiny holes, or cuts.
This gorgeous, boho amber necklace measures 51cm from end to end (4.77'').It clasps with a toggle.Eache ends has an amber stone tied there and the stone on the other end can go into the opening, created by the cords of twine, holding the stone.The strands are interwined into each other.It has a distinct, warm boho, feel.A completely unique, amber, choker neckace you will greatly enjoy wearing.It get the temperature of your body after you have worn it for a while, since amber used to be an organic substance, before it turned into a fossil.
This lovely, vintage amber necklace is in good vintage condition, with very little wear.
This listing is for the vintage, amber necklace only.
If you'd like to know more about this, vintage, amber necklace, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org