Vintage Easter egg box is a metal tin box with an antique, Easter illustration of a retro, bunny with chcks and eggs.It's a lovely and nostalgic, Easter collectible egg, made in the early 90's.This year I found quite a large number of these, collectible egg boxes.They are beautiful and in great, unused condition.
The bunny on the cover of the egg box is carrying a huge, Easter egg on his back, a white egg, tied with pink ribbons, whose top is off, filled with lovely chicks.The bunny has a black top hat in hand and is standing in front of a large basket, filled with colourful eggs and flowers.On the other side of the basket there is a very impressive rooster standing over the eggs.There are green trees in the background and spring flowers adorning this, retro Easter picture.The edge of the picture, the rim is purple, as is the bottom part of the egg box.
This is a collectible, egg box for storage, a vintage, Easter egg with a vintage Easter illustration.
A real egg shape, about 5cm in height x 5cm in diameter and 7cm in length (3.54'' x 2.75'').It is very light.It is in very good, unused condition.It is just the thing for a special, little gift, or for your egg collection.
Please, choose carefully, since this is a holiday, non- retunable item.
If you'd like to know more about this life size, vintage, egg box, you can always contact us.We'd be happy to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for viewing this item.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com