Vintage brass token is a charm, a brass good luck charm with a sailor boy.
It's a retro, Greek folk art piece.This vintage, Greek boy lucky charm is decorated with beads and a bell.It is tied on a piece of black leather.It was made in Athens, Greece in the late seventies by local, folk art artisans.
It shows a typical, Greek child of old, a Greek boy, dressed in a retro, nautical outfit, as kids would often be dressed from the beginning of the 20th century to early fifities.It's a token of good luck, a good luck talisman, an offering, epsecially made for sick people in th eold days.People took these tokens to church and lleft them on their favourite icon, so that Jesus, or Mary, or their favourite saint would help them and provide relief for their misfortunes.Also these would be left on an icon after the person for who it was left was cured, or found, etc.
This brass charm, or token is long in shape, rectangular with rounded corners.It is hanging from a brass wire with some beads and then for a piece of black leather that is weathered with time and a little hardened.The leather strap has a brass chime bell and a red bead for extra decor.
This vintage, brass, retro boy lucky charm was made to be hang near the entrance to the house, if you use it in a house, to ward off bad spirits and the evil eye and to bing good luck and prosperity a person.
This brass charm token measures about 16cm in height x 4cm in length (6.29'' x 1.57'').It is not heavy.It is in good vintage condition with a lot of life in it still.It is a typical, Greek church token, or home lucky charm of the past century, very rustic and boho as most of Greek folk art.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org