Vintage amber necklace is a two strand natural, Baltic amber necklace in burnt orange.It's a gorgeous, Baltic amber chips and sterling silver necklace, a modern classic.It was made in Thessaloniki, Greece in the eighties.
This amber chips, two ply necklace is quite short with oddly shaped beads in chip form, each in an almost different shape, like chips usually are.
Most amber beads in this choker necklace are opage to translucent with a nice polish.Some are a dirty yellow,some faded orange, but most are a lovely, cognac, burnt orange.
There are sets of four stones in a row interchanging with wavy, sterling silver spacers between them.Two full strands of sets of four stones with silver spacers in between.The sterling silver is now a little oxidised, adding to the necklace charm and texture.
When open, this vintage amber necklace measures 46cm from end to end.It clasps with a sterling silver, lobster claw.The strands are made with plasticised steel cord.
A completely unique, amber, chip neckace you will greatly enjoy wearing.It gets the temperature of your body, after you have worn it for a while, since amber used to be an organic substance, before it turned into a fossil.
This lovely, vintage amber necklace is in good vintage condition, with very little wear.There are no visible flaws.
This listing is for the vintage, amber necklace only.
If you'd like to know more about this, vintage, amber chip, two ply necklace, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org