Viscose knit blouse is a womens ecru knit sweater, a vintage beige blouse knit.It's a loosely woven beige blouse, made in the mid nineties.It comes from the Danish brand 'Claire", but its label is missing.
It is a large size with a bit of stratch on the knit fabric.This knit, ecru blouse is in a raglan sleeves style.The sleeves are long.
It is a little see though when worn.It comes in a lovely, golden, dark beige colour.Its neckline is round.
It was made of viscose, polyamide and acrylic.
It's a modern, versatile blouse, to be worn by itself, or with tank tops and vests underneath.It is a large size.It measures 94cm round the bust and 90cm in height (37.00'' x 35.43'').It's roomy and soft and very light, the perfect blouse for spring and fall.
Worn by a small or medium size woman, it will have a roomy, boho look.
It is in good, vintage condition with a few stiches loose.One hole at the tag/label spot at the top of the back part of the blouse.A little loose spot where the blouse is stitched at the neckline, not undone, but a little loose.Overall, it has a few sensitive spots, but if you treat it gently, you will wear it for a long time.
We are including a photo of the care label too.
Our suggestion is handwashing with mild soap, or very gentle machine wash as in the care instructions.
This listing is for the knit, ecru sweater only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org