Vintage wooden necklace is a very cute, square beads necklace.A boho hippie, wooden beads necklace in reddish brown, a retro beaded necklace with wooden beads.It was made in the eighties in Asia.
The beads are of two kinds, all wooden.Half are cube shaped and half are cylinders.Each cube is placed after one cylinder.Each wooden bead measures 1cm in length on average.The size varies very slightly, mostly on the cube shaped beads.The colours in this very cute, unique necklace are dark brown, cinnamon brown, reddish brown, ecru/beige and dark mustard.Some cube beads have lines curved on them, little cracks and chips, but all of these traits were made by the wood artist, who made the beads.Its style is retro shabby, boho hippie.
There is no clasp.No start or ending on this wooden necklace.You just slip it over your head.This necklace is not elastic, it does not stretch.It measures 56cm (22.04'') in length as it is, unopened.It is not heavy at all.It is in good, unflawed, vintage condition.
It's an elegant necklace of wooden beads in a seventies, hippie style, but its wooden rustic looks make it just the thing for all your casual and boho outfits too.
This listing is for the square beads, wooden necklace only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, wooden necklace of square beads, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org