Tricolor cotton scarf is a vintage cotton scarf, a long black scarf, or long black shawl.It is a black beige purple scarf, a shabby boho hippie scarf that you will love wearing.It was made in the late nineties by the German brand of womens clothing 'Ulla Popken", as shown on the tag of the scarf.
Its rims are all loose, there are no seams around this scarf to enhance the boho look.
Upon the basic black, thin cotton fabric the designer had a thin strip of beige sewn on one side and one thin strip of purple sewn on the other side.It's like having two scarves.You can wear a different side every day.Or, you can wear it will all three colours in display as shown in the listing photos.
This cotton, long tricolor scarf measures 176cm in length and 50cm in width (69.29'' x 19.68'').It is in vintage condition with a few pulled threads and three stain spots on the purple side of about 1cm each in about the middle of the scarf.It been washed and ironed and looks really beautiful with lotsof wear still in it.
Wash by hand with a mild soap, or in the washing machine in the 'sensitives' program at 30 degrees.Dry folded without pegs.
This listing is for the long, tricolor scarf only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org