Vintage porcelain doll is a blond porcelain doll in pony tails, a beige dress, beige hat, bag and shoes.It's a vintage doll on a metal stand to support her standing for display purposes.She was made in the early eighties possibly in Asia.
She is the cutest blondie doll in a very light blond colour of hair.Her hair is rich with a cute fringe.It is done in two pony tails, hanging from the side of her face.She is wearing a pinafore, sort of dress, with a striped shirt under it.The shirt is short sleeved in red white stripes.The pinafore dress is beige/ivory in knee length.It has a cute bow in the middle of the neckline and two pockets.
This porcelain doll is also wearing a hat and holding a bag with the same beige cloth as the pinafore dress.The dress bow, the pockets and the bag have details from the same fabric as the red white striped shirt.
This very cute, blond doll is wearing beige shoes with laces and white socks.She is also wearing a red white beads necklace/choker.
Her face is truly adorable with puffy cheeks, blue eyes, beautiful red lips, very cute small nose, etc.
The doll measures about 32cm in height x 15cm in length x 10cm in width (12.59'' x 5.90'' x 3.93'').This is not a heavy doll.It is in very good vintage, condition with a scratch on the elbow, as shown in one of the photos.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org