Triangle sterling brooch is a Greek, handmade brooch of sterling silver and ebony wood.It is a modern design, silver brooch, a minimalist wood and silver brooch.It was made in the mid eighties in Athens.
It features a slender triangle form.Half of the tiangle is wood and half is sterling silver.The surface of the triangle is divided in half vertically.
The silver part has a compartment/setting for the wooden part.The wood goes into a silver case slot.The wood is ebony, but a bit faded with time.The wooden surface has tiny spcs of silver on it like miniscule cycles.The silver part of the brooch is wavy with a beautiful, matte, grainy surface.There is also a verical piece of silver supporting the triangle.The triangle part stands near the top of this pole like support like a banner.This piece of vertical silver is also hammered and matte, now a little oxidised with time.From its top till the lowest tip of the triangle goes the silver pin at the back, that opens and closes with a safety stopper that moves back and forth to open and close the pin.
On the last photo you can see the back of the brooch.The maker's name and the sterling silver stamp.
It measures 10.5cm in height and 5cm in length (4.13'' x 1.96'').It is in good, unused condition.Only a little faded with the passage of time.
A beautiful, solid sterling brooch with ebony, a unique, moder brooch to be enjoyed always.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org