Vintage olives dish is a very cute and very functional, Greek earthenware clay, ceramic plate for olives.It comes with pits and picks compartments, a bright yellow and blue olives and pits pot.You can fill the yellow plate with olives and then put some toothpicks in the smaller, shot glass like compartment, whereas you can put the pits of the olives, or the stones in the lower, larger compartment, next to the one for the picks.
This lovely, Greek pottery plate was made in the early nineties by a potter in the Greek islands.
This is a lovely, rustic dish in which you can eat your olives, or anything else that matches sych a use, small fruit with stones, etc.
This lovely olives plate is glazed with a yellow glaze and its rim is painted with cobalt oxide for a lovely blue effect inside out.Inside the plate the artist has painted a dragonfly/libelule insect and some green leaves.These drawings are in opposite sides.The dragonfly is near the pits and picks compartments.
This vintage cereamic plate measures about 20cm in diameter and about 6cm in height.It is a classic, rustic plate for olive eating.This is an unused goblet in an excellent, vintage condition.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com